Monday, March 26, 2012

Yesterday was an awesome day!

I got to sleep in for the first time in days, and then I ran errands with Sully until around 4.  I then took him to the dog park where he could get *most* of his energy out.  Then I went for a 3 mile run with him and he did MARVELOUS!  I was impressed!  I was also excited to find out that College Station has turned on all of their outdoor water fountains (who knows how long they have actually be on), so now I have a water stop!  The run was also the easiest 3 mile run I've had so far.  I felt like I could have run 5 miles!

So this week I am receiving my Aggie senior ring on Friday, and then having my ring dunk on Saturday!  For those who don't know what a ring dunk is, here is the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditions_of_Texas_A%26M_University  I also have 2 tests this week, so there may not be much blogging until the weekend!  But pictures to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment